Wednesday, November 30, 2005



GIRLS NIGHT!
I made it in today a little past 6. Cecilia was there and she and I got a lot of stuff done. We attached the dad to the chair, attached the chair and couch to the wall, completely finished the clock, glued the worm to the wall, made the kitchen backdrop, gesso'd the frame, fixed the dad's eyes, fixed the pole the dad's head is on and... (other miscellaneous things like that). Then, Jan came in and took over... so there is even MORE progress than I can post! Cecilia if you didn't get my note I accidentally ruined the fridge while I was painting the kitchen-- can you print out another one?

Group: If you guys ever need anything from me or need me to come in and help with something... don't hesitate to call me. My number is: 904- 476- 6040.

;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home